Lesser Waste This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Most people give flowers as presents for their loved ones. But after a few days it will wither and soon be thrown away. Chocolates also causes some garbage with it’s wrappers not being thrown away properly. Here are some tips to lessen your wastes this Valentines.
- Send an E-Card instead of using paper card.
- Have a potted plants, flowers, or herbs instead of cutting it.
- Give some Valentine donation to a charity, it may help others.
- Buy some nice Fruits as a Gift instead of Flowers.
- Give the gift of a “Honey-Do” list item.
Check Out Here: 5 WAYS TO CREATE LESS WASTE THIS VALENTINE’S DAY
Does your Garbage Container needs a wash? Always Green Always Clean is here to help! For 7 years Always Green Always Green have been cleaning commercial and residential garbage cans and containers in San Francisco Bay Area. We use a customized mobile can cleaning machine to clean your Garbage Containers. For your inquiries you may call us at 877-226-2532 or Contact us online.
“Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates