Spring Cleaning Tips
Once a year your home needs Spring cleaning! This is a great tradition to freshens up the home, especially after Winter. Get ready to Spring clean your home with these tips that save time and money.
- Cleaning Supplies – Start by checking out your cleaning products. Make sure they are not harmful to the environment or your health. Otherwise your cleaning routine could be as harmful as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day!
- Spring Cleaning doesn’t have mean inhaling harmful chemicals. Try spring cleaning the healthy and eco-friendly way. All-natural household cleaners are easy to find.
- Natural cleaning products include:
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Olive or Jojoba Oil
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Essential Oils
7 Tips for easier Spring Cleaning:
- Make It Fun and Memorable
- Pace Yourself
- Create a Checklist
- Organize As You Go
- Work From The Top Down
- Dry Clean Before You Wet Clean
- Keep Up, Not Catch Up
For more tips and tricks, visit Sustainable Baby Steps.